Sunday, September 5, 2010

A cup of hot tea= a cup of good health

Antiques & Uniques has been promoting the drinking of hot tea for several years now. According to www.teabenefits.com ,drinking tea may help prevent everything from cavities to Parkinson's disease! Not sure about all of that, but it definitely has amazing health benefits and we all know it contains antioxidants.Our teas are from 5 different companies and we sell individual tea bags so you can pick and choose your favorites. We carry all different kinds of teas , black, green , white, red. Did you know the processing of the leaves of camellia sinensis determines whether a tea will be green, black or red? This picture is from the tea booth in Chickamauga where we carry the majority of our teas and tea accessories.

1 comment:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Thanks for stopping by to visit. I always enjoy meeting new friends. You are so lucky to have all those shops and to do what you love. If I keep buying up stuff on my junkin' adventures, my basement is going to look like a flea market booth. I especially love Milk glass, but I like all kinds of old treasures. I never know what I might find each time I go thrifting. I look forward to coming back to your post when I have more time to read. Love & blessings from NC!

Follow Me!