Saturday, August 7, 2010

There's one in every crowd


Each year , for the past several years, in August we "experience "the World's Longest Yard Sale and this year was no different. It's unbelievable. If you ever get a chance to go, do! You can see a little bit of everything on this sale. Yesterday , while out, we saw several old pedal cars and even though we weren't in the market for one we stopped to look. It seems most of the old ones run about $250, except this little jewel! She would "run a man"- $650!! Gosh, I don't think my first real car was much more than that!! I guess it's all relative.

2 comments:

Ormolulu said...

Wow--love that little green pedal car . . . quite the price tag. I'll be selling a darling rusty one at Ruffles & Rust in October in Monroe, Washington--at a FRACTION of that price!!

Thanks so much for visiting Ormolulu. You're on my blog roll now too.

xo Debi

Carol Bennett said...

I thought the green pedal car was the cutest also!Thanks for visiting!

Follow Me!