Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grain Sack Pillow


I love the look of burlap and the roughness of grain sacks.They are everywhere on the internet. I've sold several of these grain sack pillows and burlap table runners in the shop but we've sold out so I've got to make some more. I love stamping the grain sacks and giving them some "personality".We've got to get crackin' with new merchandise and painted furniture as we move in our new booth in Chattanooga in just 2 weeks!! This is going to be a large 20x20inch pillow. What do you think? Isn't it cute?

5 comments:

AntiqueChase said...

It's darling.. I can't get enough of them!! Thanks for the visit to my blog!

I am following you now!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Keep 'em coming!

Eddie & Jaithan

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Yes, they're cute! Wish I could come to your booth! Have a nice weekend! Twyla

The Passionate Home said...

thank you so much for visiting by BLOG. I also love burlap and I am thinking of making some curtains for the store. I love that you are stamping them, they look great! Keep up the good work! C

JUNK PALACE said...

Great burlap bags. They are really hot now. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Hope to see you in Oct. We will be really scary with Halloween junk.
Lillie
aka Junk Palace

Follow Me!