Friday, March 18, 2011

"Frenchie" Chair

I'm linking to Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Fridayhttp://missmustardseed.blogspot.com/2011/03/furniture-feature-friday-favorites-link_17.html This has to be one of my favorite chair re-dos of all time. When we took this old chair apart, my painter/restorer/fixer( aka hubby)found horsehair under the upholstery it was so old. So... I kindly kept that horsehair in place as I brought my chair into the 21st century, covering the seat with a burlap sack that I had stenciled. I loved this chair!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...you did GREAT. I love that chair. If you are doing it for resale...you won't have it long. I hope all is well with you. I will try to be a better blogger...it just takes a back seat sometime. Have a great week.
Denis

Follow Me!