Sunday, November 7, 2010

We'll definitely go back!

We went to Charlotte, NC this weekend to the Fall Classic Show at the Metrolina Center.We had a great time, met some friends there, found lots of bargains! It was just a perfect weekend!This was our first time there and we weren't sure what to expect as far as buying inventory to resale but we found tons of goodies! Several dressers, tables, a foyer table, cups and saucers( which sell good in the tea  booth), bed tray and an old 1920's crinoline !! Not sure what I'll do with that but I've been looking for one for awhile!We'll definitely go again!.

1 comment:

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Glad you enjoyed the show. I have never been, but I need to go sometime. Looks like things were productive for you. That is great! Love & blessings from NC!

Follow Me!